What are the main features of UniPDF?
The main features of UniPDF are:
- Create PDF reports. Example output: unidoc-report.pdf.
- Table PDF reports. Example output: unipdf-tables.pdf.
- Invoice creation
- Paragraph in creator handling multiple styles within the same paragraph
- Merge PDF pages
- Split PDF pages and change page order
- Rotate pages
- Extract text from PDF files
- Text extraction support with size, position and formatting info
- PDF to CSV illustrates extracting tabular data from PDF.
- Extract images with coordinates
- Images to PDF
- Add images to pages
- Compress and optimize PDF
- Watermark PDF files
- Advanced page manipulation (blocks/templates)
- Load PDF templates and modify
- Form creation
- Fill and flatten forms
- Fill out forms and FDF merging
- Unlock PDF files / remove password
- Protect PDF files with a password
- Digital signing validation and signing
- CCITTFaxDecode decoding and encoding support
- JBIG2 decoding support
Multiple examples are provided in our example repository https://github.com/unidoc/unipdf-examples.
Contact us for specific information about any other feature at firstname.lastname@example.org