How to request refund for VAT/GST?

UniDoc does not handle any payments. All of the purchases are handled by FastSpring. If your company is VAT registered and you have been charged VAT please contact FastSpring by emailing and request for VAT exemption and re-issuance of the invoice. 

The following information will be required.

  • Invoice Number
  • Your VAT Number / VAT ID
  • Tax Exemption Certificate

For more details visit FastSpring Support.

If there is any further help required, please feel free to contact UniDoc support at